The author declares on the cover, “How I conquered nagging, lecturing, and arguing, and learned how to get everything I ever wanted from my husband without saying a single word.”
This intriguing statement is the basis for the author’s conversation to the reader about how she used the advice in I Peter 3:1-2 “In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives, as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior.” NASV
She answers the following questions in her book:
- How can a woman win the respect and devotion of her unsaved husband, allowing his heart to be softened and prepared for repentance?
- How can she lay aside the habit of fighting for her rights, and still obtain everything she wants and needs?
- How do you win an argument with a proud and stubborn man?
- How do you break down the barriers in a loveless marriage?
- Why do some marriages work, but mine doesn’t?
- Is there any hope for my marriage?
- Do I really love my husband?
- How can I win my husband to Christ according to I Peter 3:1?
- Will my marriage survive to be an example to my grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the next century?
- What if you could turn your lonely, miserable marriage into a blissful, serene, happy partnership, where your needs are met, intimacy is restored, and happiness and stability reign in your home?
Learn how the author discovered the answers to these questions in her marriage, and how her secret desires become her husband’s greatest gift to her, as she became victorious in her marriage.
Won Without Words $11.95